keskiviikko 22. huhtikuuta 2015

Woyww

It's Wednesday again and that means Julias' blog is hosting a hop around neat and messy desks/workspaces around the world. Here is mine (= the messy kind).


I took this picture from the opposite side of the table... This is what my family sees and then they complain why mom makes such a mess! Right now this is about as bad as it gets before I have to clear everything up. I've spread my stuff to both right and left on the sofa.

The boxes on the sofa are empty, I already hid away my new stash (paints, stamps, stencils, what more could a procraftinator wish for?... Well, actually I have a Cuttlebug still on the way :) and talking about new stash and techniques, I won some digistamps from Nikki, they arrived, thanks! 

I'm working on a niche project for the Paperartsy challenge. Once that is done, I'll clean up the whole table and start a new mess with a couple of other April projects... Nothing interesting here for me, I look at this all the time!  Snoop around as much as you like, I'm heading of to the Stamping Ground blog to see what others are doing.


8 kommenttia:

  1. a messy desk is a busy desk, enjoy!
    thanks for sharing
    happy woyww have a great week
    Mrs. C.x #2
    http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/woyww-april-22nd-2015.html

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love your "mess" - I haven't started a niche project yet for Paperartsy, am running out of time.. Enjoy your creative time. Helen 5

    VastaaPoista
  3. I guess the only thing missing from this photo is you on the sofa in the gap? Great shot. Love all that I can see. #18

    VastaaPoista
  4. You're in full flow Kristiina, waht a great view! I bet your family are fascinated really...the mess is easy to deal with after all!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Looks like you have a lot going on! Thanks for sharing!
    Glenda #33

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hi Kristiina the family should understand, we have to make a mess, it's the Law!
    Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 30

    VastaaPoista
  7. Ahh ! A desk as messy as mine - what a relief ! A lot of very tidy desks around this week and I was feeling shame-faced ! Enjoy your crafting projects - do show us your niche ! Ali #62

    VastaaPoista
  8. The biggest messes make one the most creative person! Hee Hee :)

    VastaaPoista