torstai 2. huhtikuuta 2015

WOYWW #304

It's woyww-time again, and if you are wondering what that means, you should hop to Julia's blog, where everything is kindly explained (and you will find links to other desks!)


On my desk I have work stuff (calendar and calculator to be seen at the left and right under crafty stuff). I'm working on Craft Barn calendar pages... the finished ones are in that yellow binder. I started a third (!) calendar in time to post it for March and that means I have to make the Jan and Feb pages to go with it. I decided to get them done before I attack April challenges... January is practically done, so there is a pile of stuff that will end up on the February page and some stamps waiting for the April page. The weird pink thingy is something my son made at school. Each 8-year old had designed a fantasy friend, cut it out, sewed and stuffed by hand. I guess it has something to do with a snail. The reason this desk always carries such odd bits is, that it is our living room table and the side where I work on is by the sofa, the opposite side is where everyone walks by and leaves stuff :)

5 kommenttia:

  1. Love your workspace. And I confess ~ it was "the weird pink thingy" that really caught my eye and curiosity! Best wishes on your calendar project and merry creating!
    rose #49

    VastaaPoista
  2. I think you have a great work space at least you can interact with the family whilst doing what you love. Looks like you have a few projects on the go.

    Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful Easter.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 41
    Happy WOYWW

    VastaaPoista
  3. Your coffee table there is the same as my dining table...everyone puts their stuff down on it but it's only me that seems to clear it up! Lol :-). Your son did a really good job with that 'snail', it's a difficult shape to sew and he managed brilliantly!
    Hug, LLJ 4 xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a great workspace. Looks "lived in." Love it! Happy Easter!

    VastaaPoista
  5. It's a beautiful snail, you must be very proud of what he made, I love it.
    Have a great easter, \angela x

    VastaaPoista