perjantai 24. huhtikuuta 2015

Happiness!

The Craft Barn weekly challenge asks for masculine pastimes, and I decided to ink this bicycle-stamp from VivaLasVegaStamps.


The background is paper collage on an ugly card, covered with gesso and ink sprays. Somehow there is even a crackle effect to be seen! The sentiment is from Stampinback, all the other stamps from VLVS. I didn't plan this as well as I should have, because I ended up with the bike floating in the air... I thought I could live with it and mounted the piece on a card blank, but after sleeping a night I masked the edges and the bike and built a road of some sort using text and a small circle stamp.




2 kommenttia:

  1. Oh I do like this Kristiina! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    VastaaPoista
  2. A great card. Love the background.

    VastaaPoista