lauantai 4. huhtikuuta 2015

The rosetree

The SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge is celebrating their birthday and asking for birthday cards. Since I know that I'll need a few this spring, this is the moment to get them done! I'm also posting for the SimonSaysStamp Monday challenge (pastel colours).


My husbands aunt will be 70 this spring, and she has already sent an invitation to her birthday party. I wanted to use this rosetree stamp from Chocolate Baroque, and while I was looking for a suitable card base I ran into this:

I remember doing this before Christmas in a hurry, and having to shove it aside, because I did such an awful job about the stamping. No use wondering anymore why I was so careless with pressure and inking... I decided to use this and cover the missprints by doing some 3d-decoupage on the roses. After all it is always satisfying to fix discarded projects.


This could of course be any sort of card, but I stamped congrats to aunt Eila for her 70 years inside and heat embossed it. Now I've done my part, and my husband is the one who gets to wonder what he wants to give as a birthday present :)


2 kommenttia:

  1. Love your beautiful card! Those flowers are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is very pretty! I just love the dimension you gave this image! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    VastaaPoista