keskiviikko 29. huhtikuuta 2015

Woyww #308

It' time for Whats On Your Workdesk -Wednesday again! What this is all about is explained at the Stamping Ground. Here's my desk this misty morning:


I can see loads of rubber stamps (actually the largest pile is outside the pic on the left), a dangerous pile on top of the gesso jar and a dirty stencil on top of the box where I have gel pens. I don't like having stuff piled on each other...wonder how I ended up in this situation! The gel pens are out because I played with shrink plastic yesterday, the dragonfly stamp, Stazon ink and resulting little dragonflies can also be found. It is to be seen if I manage to make a last entry for the Rubberdance April challenge with them... time is running short, it surely flies! The table is too full, so my art journal is on the sofa next to me


You can see my new Cuttlebug on the right edge, haven't used it yet. The branch stencil has been used in the art journal and the large envelope on the sofa is my "trash bin", just changed it, so it is quite empty (but looking at that table I suspect I should start filling it :) That's all folks! Snoop around and comment if you wish, or just hop to the Stamping Ground and bounce to other (tidier?) workspaces around the world.

5 kommenttia:

  1. looks like lots is happening on your desk this week :)
    thanks for sharing happy woyww have a great week
    Mrs C x #10
    www.craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/woyww-april-29th-2015.html

    VastaaPoista
  2. You need a bigger table, time to take over some more of the home, I think?!! Enjoy your cuttlebug. (Piles are ok until they tumble...ask me how I know...) Helen 7

    VastaaPoista
  3. Whats in the little suitcase under your journal...is it pens and supplies for your journal? I spotted the dragonfly stamp but cant see the shrink plastic results..i bet they look great, just the thing for dotting about and adding some irridescent glamour to things!

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love the fact that you have completely filled up two surfaces!! Way to go :-) Are there any other rooms that your crafts can take over as well? Lol Ah, who cares, as long as you're enjoying what you're doing.... :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 19 xxx

    VastaaPoista
  5. Lots of lovely crafting taking place at your crating area. Happy woyww Jill #8

    VastaaPoista