keskiviikko 8. huhtikuuta 2015

Kraft

The Country view challenge asks for kraft card projects. I have started with two simple cards, that would be suitable for a happy birthday-greeting, so I'm also posting for the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge (Happy Birthday). The only kraft I happen to have is a pack of ten 4x4 cards in a nice box. I've been planning to embellish them and once all are done I can give the set as a gift. So even if these specific cards don't end up becoming birthday cards, the pack they belong to very probably will!


I've actually never done kraft before, and I decided to start by enjoying the simple beauty of the card base combined with some of my favourite stamps and white heat embossing. The stamps (Dandelion Blowing with extra seed, Butterfly Specimen and Make a Wish) are all from VivaLasVegaStamps. Quick and simple, and now the pack is started I might have to buy some more kraft for other projects too :)

3 kommenttia:

  1. stunning CAS cards, luv the kraft and white! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    VastaaPoista
  2. These are beautiful Kristiina, the white embossing really shows off the kraft card. Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge at Country View Crafts. Sue xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. These are beautiful. Love the stamps and the kraft and white. Hugz

    VastaaPoista