keskiviikko 8. huhtikuuta 2015

WOYWW #305

Another peek at Wednesday desks! Here is mine, a bit hazy in the early morning light...

A couple of quick cards and related stamps from yesterday, the gesso and spray bottle that don't really have a sensible place anywhere. The pile of papers is math tests... First the students sweat trying to answer my questions, and then I sweat trying to sort myself through their answers so I can grade them... And once I'm done the leftover papers end up as underpapers (to be seen on the right)

As can be seen, I store part of my stash under the table. The shoeboxes are difficult to use, because there is a pile growing above them, underpapers and miscellaneous projects, inktense pencils and my art journal. The WRMK paper trimmer doesn't cut straight, such a dissapointment :( The large cardboard box holds winter mittens and such, can't wait for it to move elsewhere! On top of it are some outdated math books waiting to be upcycled... That's all I have for today, check out the Stamping Ground blog for a great desk hop around the world!

12 kommenttia:

  1. busy desk, and under-desk! It looks very organised, but like you I have boxes on boxes which means you never get to the bottom box.. have a good week. Helen #4

    VastaaPoista
  2. I have a stack of boxes that are always a pain to move into to grab something and the bottom box but eventually I just have to move the chair to make room to swap them around but it's still a pain I like your little drawer units they look so useful
    hugs Nikki 7

    VastaaPoista
  3. nice busy desk i hope you get through all your marking as painlessly as possible
    Happy wwoyw
    love Mrs C.x
    http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/woyww-april-7th-2015.html

    VastaaPoista
  4. Where di you stick your feet, or do you stand up to craft?
    Bridget #1

    VastaaPoista
  5. Looks like you have a good system for dealing with all your bits and pieces. I am in awe of anyone who doesn't sweat over a maths test.
    sandra de @32

    VastaaPoista
  6. When summer comes and you can put your box of mittens away, you'll be able to sit at your desk. I assume you do your crafting standing up! lol!
    Those cards look lovely. It's always very effective to use white ink!
    Have a good week,
    Lisca#19

    VastaaPoista
  7. Oooh...that is disappointing! You just expect a paper trimmer to be perfect. Your cards are pretty. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #40

    VastaaPoista
  8. I'm pleased it's you marking the tests, I used to hate it by the time you've marked 30it gets a bit boring and then there are reports to write... the teaching bit is heaven in comparison. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 24

    VastaaPoista
  9. I'm sorry about the paper cutter...please be sure to tell WRMK..that sort of expense should be fit for purpose! Anything I store in a box ends up being unused because I stack stuff on top of it..isn't it maddening!! I really like the Make a Wish cards you're making.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Hi Kristina...great way to recycle those maths papers and book - in my room it doesn't matter how hard I try to have a home for everything I still store things on top of.....
    Have a wonderful week Cheers RobynO#25

    VastaaPoista
  11. You should just give all your students a A pass and say they did a wonderful job. I used to freeze when it comes to exams or even my average homework. Your desk regardless of it's state of play is organized and looks tidy. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 5

    VastaaPoista
  12. You don't want to know about my current stacks of boxes. Good way to go green with the math papers.

    Happy WOYWW, thanks for sharing
    Pat #54

    VastaaPoista