sunnuntai 12. huhtikuuta 2015

A spoiled cat

I really liked this weeks Craft Barn weekly challenge, and it's really surprising how few entries it has... but it's still running for today, and this is my last quick take on the prompt word HOUSE. Since this is an ATC I'm also posting for the SimonSaysStamp Monday challenge (A is for...).


I used underpaper collage for the background and embossed the stamped images. The sentiment is from a grab bag I won from VivaLasVegaStamps... it was attached to quite a hot picture of a couple kissing, and the combination felt a bit too naughty to use as it is, but separately they are fun. The house, tree and cat are from a really cheap badly mounted stamp set bought from a "dollar store" (Tiger). I'm waiting for them to fall of the wood so I can trim the edges and use them with my Tack'nPeel block like my other unmounted rubber stamps.


3 kommenttia:

  1. Very sweet ATC and I love how you've used all the stamps! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh that is so cute Kristiina! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn challenge.
    Jane x

    VastaaPoista