keskiviikko 8. heinäkuuta 2015

Woyww

Not much on my "desk" today, because I'm not at home. We are visiting a boarding school my daughter will start at next school year. 


I've been doodling in the guestbook and I took my knitting with me. I hope to get the socks done before we return home, because I have papercraft projects waiting there. I have been inspired by the drawings on the Peony and Parakeet blog, that is why I've been doodling stuff on top of each other. The idea would be that colouring the image would make it start to make sense of the mess. I'm not going to have time to colour that, I'll have to retry in my art journal at home! So why am I showing you this? It's Wednesday, and that means that Julia at the Stamping Ground blog is hosting a worldwide desk hop with crafty desks. Check out her blog, but beware, this is quite addicting :)

Don't know how to links with my ipad, so here are the urls to the mentioned blogs:

Julia
http://stamping-ground.blogspot.fi/2015/07/whats-on-your-workdesk-wednesday-318.html

Peony and Parakeet
http://www.peonyandparakeet.com


12 kommenttia:

  1. Gosh, good luck with the school visiting...hope it all works out well. Am loving your doodling in the guest book and the gorgeous colour of that yarn. I admire your patience...I will never knit a pair of socks in my life.....ever!!! Lol
    Hugs, LLJ 9 xxxx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love knitting socks - they´re small enough for me to finish **LOL** Great doodling!! Looks like fun.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Evelyn/Evalila # 23

    VastaaPoista
  3. That is some impressive doodling! :o) Lyns #26

    VastaaPoista
  4. I'm impressed with your doodling. Good luck with the socks. Barb#16 xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. I've never knitted socks only baby booties, small enough for me to do without getting bored.
    Jan no31

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hi Kristiina, I do hope the school visit goes well, and it's what you and your daughter are looking for. The doodling is amazing! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz#10 xxx

    VastaaPoista
  7. A pair off coke before you get home? My word, I presume you are thousands of miles and many months of journeying from home? No? Oh, it's just me that would take a lifetime to make socks then... Hope the school is everything you want it to be .

    VastaaPoista
  8. Good lck with the school. love the doodlesx Soojay 13#

    VastaaPoista
  9. hope all is well with the school. And go you for trying new techniques. Creative Blessings and Safe travels - Kelly #41

    VastaaPoista
  10. Love the doodling. Hope everything goes well with the school visit. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 30

    VastaaPoista
  11. Hi Kristiina, You must be a fast knitter if you can knit a pair of socks on one visit! I love to knit socks myself because I love to wear them in the winter. There is no comparison with shop bought socks.
    Hope the school visit went well and that it is just what you (and your daughter) are looking for.
    Thanks for your visit to mine,
    Have a good week,
    Lisca~26

    VastaaPoista
  12. Hope the school works out OK for your daughter. I went to boarding school and although I was homesick to start with, I ended up loving it, and still enjoy friendships formed during that time! Love the doodles in the guest book, and the knitting is a lovely colour.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #42

    VastaaPoista