keskiviikko 15. heinäkuuta 2015

Woyww #319

Hello again fellow deskers! (And if you don't know what I'm talking about, head over to the Stamping Ground, where this desk-hop is hosted!) Here is my table this sunny morning.So much to do, so little time... know the feeling? I'm working on a calendar page for the Craft Barn challenge, drawing the calendar grid. The yellow folder contains the previous pages and I had to check out the measurements. Didn't finish the socks. Actually they would probably be done by now, but I had to unravel the whole ankle of the second sock (that's what you get for starting something while watching TV! I know the mistake would have bugged me, having one symmetrical and one not)


The tulips are new stash from Art Journey stamps. I'm not allowing myself to use them before this calendar page is done! The rubber stamps and seashells are for this page and to the right there are some stencils and stuff waiting to be put where they belong... My son has been crafting on the opposite side of the table. I don't really know what he's up to with the long box. I am forcing him to write to his godfather, so he already started in the doggy card. Problem is, he is so short worded... he keeps running out of things to say, so writing will take all week :) I should be working on the calendar, but actually what I really just did was arrange my colour pencils.


I bought a new set of 12 pencils last week, and I've been wondering if I should take them from the casing into baskets, because I hate to search for a green in several places. When I woke up this morning I realized I could try if all the neutrals fit in the smaller box... love the way this turned out! I have actually also decided I need a box of 36 Polychromos pencils, but perhaps I can wait until next year. Perhaps. 


3 kommenttia:

  1. Perhaps not....
    Lovely collection of pencils. I have bought a colouring book for adults, but have discovered that I really don't have enough coloured pencils to do what \I want.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#18

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh how can you be so disciplined. Those tulip stamps look lovely. Have a good week. Barb #27

    VastaaPoista
  3. Lovely collection of pencils. Think I would have had to stop everything and play with the stamp! Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 30

    VastaaPoista