I stamped my "photo" with a couple of brown Versamagic inks. Rubberdance sells these on a sheet with some lovely shells, but I one this in a grab bag, and I don't have those separate shells. I stamped the shell corner of the stamp a few extra times and fussy cut the shells. I was a bit worried what to do about the beach huts, wondering if I really ought to order stamps... And the I ran into this set going half price in a craft shop we popped by... bought it, even though I try to avoid clear stamps. Besides, I'm working on three calendars, and I can use the big hut on another one.
I used the sentiment and the two small huts, heat embossing the huts with white and placing them so that with the "photo" in place it will look as if there is a row. I coloured some parts with a white sharpie. The shells were burnished from the back so they became a bit round and fastened with glue dots. No calendar grid for July yet, as it will be behind the August page -June is on the back of this one, and I'm updating a photo of it on the June page.