torstai 30. heinäkuuta 2015

See the beauty

The Stampotique Designers challenge #204 (twinchies) made me dig my stash, and I found a 2x6 panel with some bister that I thought would make 3 nice 2 inch squares. I forgot it on my desk for some time, since I needed a tall stamp that would stretch over the panel. After watching the prompt post for the Paperartsy Flower challenge I realized Jofy flowers are some of my largest stamps, and they'd be perfect for the job. I am also posting for the Craft Barn weekly challenge (CAS).


I stamped the Jofy flowers with Archival Watering Can and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The background has a touch of red bister, I added Aged Mahogany Distress ink to the flowers and the edges of the squares, I think they fit nicely together. While I had the stamp out, I stamped it on an envelope using Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany and a light mist of water. Nice and subtle.


I stamped the beginning of the two-line sentiment that comes with these plants, it's quite fun like that! The twinchies are mounted with small foam squares, and I'm calling it done :)


5 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful card. Love it. Catherine x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Great twinchies. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers challenge. Gez

    VastaaPoista
  3. Breautiful! Love the stamping across the panel.

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is really lovely Kristiina, perfect CAS! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    VastaaPoista