perjantai 31. heinäkuuta 2015

Make a wish

I bought some watercolour card blanks recently with the idea that I could do watercolour stamping straight on the card base. I am posting my simple card for the Craft Barn weekly challenge (CAS), the Designs by Ryn customer creations challenge and the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge (Anything goes).

Originally I was trying to make a card for a shrink plastic moth that I made with Ryns Moonwing stamps... the colours ended up being misfit, so I'm saving the shrink plastic for later :) I have stamped the solid hibiscus using Distress inks and a mist of water. I placed it so that it extends to the back of the card.


I made a mask and used a piece of scrap rubber to add some green on the background. The scrap rubber attaches to the TacknPeel block I use for unmounted stamps. I added Bundled Sage with an ink blender and spritzed with water before stamping. I added the sentiment with Aged Mahogany.


4 kommenttia:

  1. Simply beautiful. So glad to have found you at Simon Says Stamp blog.

    VastaaPoista
  2. hello Kristina! what a beauty and a fabulous idea...luv this CAS card! I am thrilled you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    VastaaPoista
  3. I'm so glad to see you reusing your scrap rubber. It can be used for so many textural projects! Nice simple clean card! I will announce the winner of last month's challenge shortly. Having some technical issues with my challenge provider. Thanks for participating!

    VastaaPoista
  4. So simple and I like the way it trails round the back of the card!
    Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    VastaaPoista