The base is A4 Canson Imagine -mixed media paper. I masked of the calendar part and used some miscellaneous background stamps on the upper part to create some interest in the background. The layer of light green acrylic paint was spread with the side of an old plastic bonus card. Everything else has been built up from handcut pieces of underpaper (mostly old math tests) and scraps of painted canvas. I started by cutting out a bunch of red hearts. I really like the way the heart-flowers turned out! I adhered the pieces with a gluestick and did lots of sewing. The bunting was a way to get rid of a pile of small triangles that I had in my drawer after working on a tag album! As a finishing touch I added some doodling with a white Sharpie and a black Sakura Micron pen.