I looked through my pile, finding lots of beach images that I felt didn't lend themselves to the green-yellow-orange colour scheme. The dancing lady with a flower bouquet felt perfect and I started with some watercolour stamping: I coloured the stamp with Distress inks in yellow, orange and green, spritzed with water and stamped on Canson Imagine -mixed media paper. The first try was too yellow, but the second one was fine. Then the rest was just about choosing what to do with the image!
I found a suitable burnt orange paper in a pad from Studio Light and took some white flowers (Vivi Gade) and stamped on them with stamps from the grab bag: a harlequin stamp and text background from beside an asian woman. You can see (a small part of) the new stamps on the sides, there really was lots in that pack!
To put my card together I cut a narrow strip from each side of the orange paper. It's weird that 6x6 card blanks can't fit a 6x6 paper! I used a ruler to tear a piece of kraft packing paper, crumpled it up and smoothed it out before adhering to the card base. The yellow paper twine has come with a flower ages ago... I added my stamped image and three cute brads that suited the colour (I only had three of these, so they have been waiting for the right project!) and two MDF sprigs from Tando Creative.
I adhered the flowers on top of each other and pierced a hole through them before adhering to the card base. They are hiding the corner that doesn't have a brad and resting on the MDF leaves, so to secure them I continued the piercing through the orange card and added a larger brad. The piece was mounted on a cream card base. These happen to be my favourite colours, so needless to say I really like the result!