The small yellow-green background has been made with the plastic film technique: I put yellow acrylic paint and some green ink sprays on plastic cling film and packaged a card base... And waited for it to dry. To my dissapointment the surface of the card base ripped when I opened the package, but I was able to cut some parts of it to use. The black domino-paper from DCWV gives a good contrast to the bright colours. The embellishments are grungeboard pieces that I covered first with crackle paste and inked with Distress Inks. The star has a coat of Glossy Accents and the wings have some heat embossing with sparkly and white embossing powders.