keskiviikko 21. lokakuuta 2015

WOYWW #333

I've been in such a hurry that I missed a couple of woywws (and almost forgot this one!) But we have a whole week of autumn break from school, so today I do have time for some hopping around desks. Here is my mess, and if someone happens to come by without knowing what this is all about, check out the Stamping Ground blog, where everything will be explained.


I am having a slight panic (once again) over my calendar pages. I went and started three calendars last spring, and right now it's feeling tough getting them done every month... The one at the right is from September, I took it out to measure the grid part. And as can be seen, this October one will be rather similar. But at least it is getting done, still two and a half to go :)

9 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful calendar pages ... I think I have a background stencil very similar. Such a lovely pattern.
    sandra de @28

    VastaaPoista
  2. Lovely calendar pages . The leaves are great on your October page.
    Happy woyww Jill #15

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love the soft and pretty colours you've used in your calendar pages...those leaves are fab!
    Hugs, LLJ 14 xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. I just LOVE your calendar page with the three pears - so fitting for October. I feel inspired to do my own calendar - there just isn't enough time! But it's such a great idea! have a lovely week Kristiina! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #34

    VastaaPoista
  5. What beautiful calendar pages! The colors are so pretty. It must be wonderful to be able to make your own calendar.

    Suzanne #53

    VastaaPoista
  6. Happy WOYWW. I started doing a digital calendar project last year and only got to March! Ali x #37

    VastaaPoista
  7. I love the idea of making the calendar pages and yours are perfect. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 24

    VastaaPoista
  8. I love your calendar pages!

    Greetings, Sofie #56
    http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

    VastaaPoista
  9. great project. I love the colors. Creative Blessings! Kelly #47

    VastaaPoista