Inspired by the current Chocolate Baroque -colour challenge, I decided to try some watercolour techniques with some solid CB stamps.
The background has been made with the solid flower from the Rosetree sheet and the little solid flower from Autumn Poppy as greenery. I inked with Distress inks and spritzed with water before stamping. Part of the images are first, part second generation stamps. When everything was dry, I added some mica watercolours. The dragonfly is from the Flora and Fauna sheet, and has been stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and coloured with a waterbrush using the same Distress inks as for the background: Seedless Preserves, Picked Rasberry, Victorian Velvet and Evergreen Bough.