lauantai 8. marraskuuta 2014

Thinking of You

This is a second post for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

This card has two ducks from Crafty Individuals. The sentiment "My favourite place is by your side" came with the ducks.The background has been done using heat embossing as a resist. I dabbed Versamark through a Tim Holtz -stencil and embossed with clear embossing powder. I added distress inks in different pink shades and misted with pearl mist. When everything was dry, I ironed with copypaper to remove most of the embossing.  I did the stamping on a separate piece of paper and fussy cut the images and pieced the sentiment into two parts: The beginning is in the front of the card, and the end is inside. I used the same Tim Holtz stencil to embellish the envelope.


The weather here has been gloomy, and taking pictures of these cards proved quite difficult. Its no use waiting for better weather as November continues, so these will have to do!

1 kommentti:

  1. Love your card, such a great image.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    VastaaPoista