lauantai 19. joulukuuta 2015

Happiness

The Stampinback challenge is asking for 50 shades of green. Playing along with this simple card.


The canvas background is from a masterboard I made about a month ago, check here if you want to. I actually tried heat embossing the sentiment straight on the background, but felt there wasn't enough contrast. Besides canvas has texture, so the stamped image loses some detail. I stamped on a piece of card with Versamark and heat embossed again, I like this a lot more :) The embossing powder is Verdigris from WOW. A lovely patina green, that really looks good with this grungy font.



2 kommenttia:

  1. Thank you for sharing your artwork with us at the Stampinback Challenge!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Totally diggin these shades of green! The stamped image is awesome sauce and I too have had troubles with stamping on canvas. Great turn around and that Verdigris EP is one of my faves. Gorgeous card! ~Niki

    VastaaPoista