My technique was simple: tear a piece, rub it over a gluestick and stick it down. No plans, just going with the flow of the colours. Quite therapeutic, actually. There were some blue marks on the spread from some previous inking, and I tried to leave them visible, which gives a bit of a layer to the spread. I wasn't really planning on a mosaic look, and thought I'd continue with clear gesso and paints or sprays... but the blue-green underpapers mostly have water soluble ink sprays, and if I add something the colours will start to dissolve, and I don't want to loose the contrasts. So I'm leaving this as it is.