maanantai 30. marraskuuta 2015

Pure imagination

I have been stuck between different options for the VivaLasVegaStamps November challenge, but made a masterboard for the Paperartsy challenge, and at last got going on the VLVS one too. Find the lovely wintery VLVS moodboard here. Also posting for the WOW challenge (anything goes, linking to the comments).


I started by spreading paint on a sheet of canvas. I used a bunch of acrylics and a water spray to give spots. I found that rolling a brayer over the sheet after spraying with water worked well. Once the paint was dry, I used Stazon ink in Midnight and Teal Blue to stamp with the music background and writing circles. I cut the sheet in four, and added some more of the stamping to balance the pieces (I guess with practise one can learn to fill the original to the edges!)


For this card I stamped the snowy pine trees first with a Pitt artists pen and then with Versamark, heat embossing with Sparkling Snow (from WOW). The sentiment was heat embossed with another WOW powder, Verdigris. I was lucky to win their October challenge, and these arrived last week :)


And last but not least: the non-focused picture, just to show off the shimmer and shine!



4 kommenttia: