keskiviikko 20. toukokuuta 2015

Woyww- it's Wednesday again!

It's Wednesday, and that means it's time to surf the globe and snoop around workdesks... find the blogs here, at the Stamping ground blog. My desk today is about as empty as can be:


I've been working intensively on my art journal, to a state where no desk was enough and everything seemed to be lost under the layers, so I had a tidy up session yesterday. All that's left is a mother's day card I received from my son, a piece of cardstock I ran into while searching for something else, a small book wondering if it should be altered and my everlasting pile of wannabe underpapers. I cut a pattern according to that lovely card (those white pieces a bit further back) and already used those birds in my art journal. I plan to use them still on a calendar page and perhaps on a card too (that yellow one?). Problem is, I have REAL work to do, the school year is ending, and I'm running after stuff that needs to get done, so besides that missing May calendar page I'm trying to cut down the crafting till summer holiday... two weeks, just two weeks :)

6 kommenttia:

  1. I know that feeling of lost stuff, that is my working desk right now
    Bridget #2

    VastaaPoista
  2. i really like that card, i thought it was an art postcard to begin with :)
    Happy Woyww! Have a great week :)
    Charlie.x #11
    or find me here
    http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/woyww-may-19th-2015.html

    VastaaPoista
  3. I know that wait until summer. . .lots of work to do before that. . .good luck with your year end, and happy summer crafting! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #54

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi Kristina - many thanks for the advice about my Rhubarb - I'll chop the stalk out next weekend ! You mention your light nights - I have it on my "bucket list" to experience this so we are having a long weekend in Bergen over the longest day - very excited to see what it feels like for it to be light so late !! And early too ! Love those birds do show us how the journal page turns out ! Ali #9

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hold on there, just two weeks just two weeks!! Making a pattern for the birds is such a good idea...don't lose them, they'll be useful for ages! And I wonder too, if the book will be altered.....?

    VastaaPoista
  6. Thank you for your comment on my blog - however the Linksy link linked you to my last post #307, not my current post of #311. I don't know why. . .my current post is here: http://lindart.blogspot.ca/2015/05/woyww-311.html Thanks for visiting! Lindart #54

    VastaaPoista