I mostly used stamps from the Steampunk Flowers and Punky Birds stamp sets with Archival inks. I made a background with flower stems from the Punky Flowers set and "bushes" from the Texture Fragments stamp set. I used masking tape to mask the stems and edge of the card.
All the other images have been stamped on paper, coloured with Inktense pencils and fussy cut. Somehow they look pinkish in the pictures, but the flowers have been coloured with a combination of Chili red, brown and orange..they are trying to look like a version of reddish rust. I adhered part of the images with a glue stick and part with foam adhesive, to add some interest, especially on the birdhouse. On very thin pieces meant to be decoupaged I usually use a low doublesided foam tape: when the cover has been taken off on one side, it is fairly easy to cut as narrow strips as necessary, and because the tape is low, the adhesive doesn't show too much.