keskiviikko 26. elokuuta 2015

Woyww #325

Here's my desk this Wednesday morning, the morning sun is shining from the opposite side of the house (from the left through the living room). I'm posting for the fun and addictive worldwide deskhop (woyww=what's on your workdesk wednesday) hosted by Julia. I have been working on two calendar pages at once. It was quite fruitful: when one came to a halt, I had an idea what to do with the other one, and when that started to feel difficult or needed to dry, my mind had sorted out how to continue with the first one... Ever tried something like that? 


This of course led to quite a mess, so last night (as I moved to finishing touches) I had to clear all the papers away that I've used for the colourful collage calendar you can see at the top of the picture. The mixed media one is underneath it. Still some ribbon and stamps and paperscraps hanging around... I'm working on three calendars for the Craft Barn calendar challenge. It seemed like a good idea at some point in the spring, but right now I'm just sighing in relief that they are done for the month. I know I'll be glad I did it when I get to give them for Christmas! Lot's of work and little playtime is getting expensive, cause I've been shopping :) All sorts of goodies are just being shipped, not arrived yet. Besides, a Finnish craft store is shutting down and good bargains are good bargains, right?

4 kommenttia:

  1. Love waiting for goodies to arrive. Love those Autumn colours.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I'm sure your calenders will give great joy to the recipients at Christmastime. Enjoy your new goodies when they arrive and have a lovely week. Barb#27 xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hi Kristiina, totally agree, it would be rude not to buy when someone is having a sale! At least that's what I always tell myself, lol. Loving the look of the calendars.I like your 'it seemed like a good idea at the time' comment, I think thats the story of my life, lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 xxx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi Kristiina, I often find that working on two projects at the same time is a good idea as it stops the brain going into overload when one piece just starts to give problems or as you say needs to be left to dry. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 28

    VastaaPoista