keskiviikko 12. elokuuta 2015

Woyww #323

Joining today in the worldwide wednesday-deskhop hosted by Julia. School has started yesterday, today lessons are running according to normal schedule... Haven't got any real work on my table though. I've been working on my art journal, and lifted it away last night so I could sit and browse the web :) wouldn't have been able to show it anyway, because It's DT stuff!


Last Wednesday evening I decided to dare myself and applied for the Rubberdance scandinavian DT, and was chosen. I'm going to be blogging in swedish, that's why you can see a Finnish-Swedish dictionary on the table. We have a swedish-speaking minority here in Finland, and everyone has to learn swedish at school. For me that was two decades ago... I always had an easy time with it, now I've being warming up by doing the correspondence with RD boss Bibi in swedish and at times I find myself at loss for words or spelling :)


Oh, yes... I made a cool bendy card according to Angelas tutorial, you can find my card here and the tutorial here

9 kommenttia:

  1. good luck with the new DT. Your bendy card looks fab! I recognise a Paperartsy stamp I think, lol! Helen 5

    VastaaPoista
  2. congrats and good luck with your new DT LOVE the curvy card
    happy woyww
    Charlie #8
    or find me here
    https://craftroomdiary.wordpress.com/2015/08/12/woyww-august-12th-2015/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh well done on the DT, bet you're glad you took the dare now! You multi lingual girls are so impressive. I like the bendy card so much, specially with the printed page papers!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Congratulations on the DT and good luck with the spelling ( i have problems in my own lang!). Have a great week . Soojay 22

    VastaaPoista
  5. Welcome on the RD DT! I like your creations very much and think it is great to have you as a new member!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 6

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hi Kristiina, congratulations on the DT post! Love the card in your post, very clever. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #14 xxx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Love the bendy card, it's a great variation and so pleased you found the instructions useful. Well done at getting accepted for the DT, look forward to seeing what you make. Wishing you a good woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 24

    VastaaPoista
  8. Congratulations on the DT spot! It seems you have a Språklig talang... I hope that´s the right translations as I used a translater and although my name may make you think otherwise, I don´t speak Swedish. Happy woyww and a big hug from Holland, Marit #36

    VastaaPoista
  9. Congratulations on being chosen for the design team! The bendy card is cool -- I like the flowers stamped on book paper. Happy WOYWW (a couple of days late) from Laura #48

    VastaaPoista