keskiviikko 26. elokuuta 2015

Blue and white

The Art journey August challenge is blue and white. I've been wanting to try stamping on Grunge Paste, and now I got around to it! Also posting for the Craft Barn weekly challenge (Sprays). I think this card and envelope are quite cool, though it might be that mailing them will require an extra stamp because the relief is a bit heavy.


I started with a watercoloured piece of cardstock and applied Paperartsy Grungepaste, which is a claylike modelling paste. Mine is quite dry, so I didn't have to wait, just sprayed some water on my stamps and pressed them in the paste.



I added colour with sprays, watered down acrylics, Derwent artbars and white embossing powder... and some details using the other stamps from the Art Journey tulip set. While I had the stamps out, I used Distress inks and spritzes of water to stamp the images on the envelope. Love a bit of mail art when I get the chance!

3 kommenttia:

  1. What a wonderfull card, thanks for joinging our Artjourney challenge!

    Myra

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful structure and colors, love it! Thanks for joining!!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Lovely texture on your card and the envelope is fabulous.

    VastaaPoista