lauantai 29. elokuuta 2015

Pink and Butterflies

This months Craft Barn calendar prompts had me scratching my head, because pink just didn't hit me... but then I realized that Dylusions Bubblegun pink is not my only pink spray, I have one subtle one from Tattered angels! I noticed it would pair nicely with the tan colour of the old bookpaper I'm using on this calendar, and at last got myself going. I'm also posting for the Craft Barn weekly challenge (Spray).

I stamped some flowers with gesso in the background. They aren't showing as much as I thought, but that's ok. The moth stamps are from Designs by Ryn (I'm interprting that moths are butterflies, in Finnish they are called "night butterflies"). The other stamps are from VivaLasVegaStamps and the stencil from Imagination Crafts. I'm guessing this is as close to shabby chic as I have ever been so far!



The previous pages for this calendar can be found here:
January
February
March

April
May

June
July

4 kommenttia:

  1. Well I think you have done pink very well! Another beautiful creation! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Calendar Challenge.
    Jane x

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is so pretty, I love the subtle pink you've chosen.

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is really lovely. Great way to combine the old papers into the page x

    VastaaPoista