perjantai 21. elokuuta 2015

Want some more?

I thought I'd have to skip this week's challenge at the Craft Barn simply because I don't have any stamps with sweet things... But while searching for something else, I actually ran into this CI Alice Palace stamp and realized I could use it.


I've already earlier cut the stamp into four parts so I can use the sentiments, goodies and dog separately. The image was coloured with distress markers and I used an embossing folder to add texture in the background. Made me realize I should perhaps stock a few folders, to have options... this is the one that came with the Cuttlebug. To my satisfaction I was able to use a blue card blank and envelope from my destash pile :)


I made some extra muffins, planning to pop them on front of the image, but decided not to... so I guess I'll have to make another entry for this challenge just to get rid of them! 

3 kommenttia:

  1. I really like the Alice Palace images and this one is just perfect for the Craft Barn challenge. I like that matching envelope, a very nice project. How about making a matching tag with those left over muffins, that would make a nice themed set.
    Julia

    VastaaPoista
  2. Haha how cute!! Naughty doggy! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    VastaaPoista
  3. Super card. I hope he has some friends coming to help eat all those delicious looking cakes!

    VastaaPoista