perjantai 21. elokuuta 2015

Go where your muse takes you!

A very simple page for the Craft Barn August calendar challenge (pink and butterflies).


I chose a background paper with butterflies and used a stencil with them too. The background is actually a nice soft green, but the picture doesn't seem to show it... The tulip stamp is from Crafty Induviduals and the sentiment from Rubber Dance. I drew he July calendar grid behind this page, and realized to my horror, that I've also done the July calendar grid behind the July page (where June should be...) so I'm going to have to fix that somehow :(


The previous pages of this "scrappy" calendar can be found here

4 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful flowers and background. I hope you can fix your oops so that you are happy with it :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous Kristiina! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Calendar Challenge.
    Jane x

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful use of that lovely CI tulip stamp.

    VastaaPoista