sunnuntai 30. huhtikuuta 2017

Rust

I'm making confirmation invitations for my son, and decided to play with a steampunk CAS look... besides, I just got the Finnabair rust pastes, and I had to try them out :) I'm joining in Sandee and Amelie's steampunk challenge and the Country View challenge (rust). Here are the links, since I'm posting on my tablet, and can't embed them.
http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.fi/2017/04/april-2017-rust.html


And here's the card in all it's simplicity: just a rectangular piece of cardstock from which I first diecut a cross (the die is from Paper Smoochies) and then covered with brown and red rust paste. Once it was approximately dry, I put it under weight for the night to straighten it out. It has been adhered with foam dots. Love the way it turned out! And I can see myself using these pastes for all sorts of stuff...




2 kommenttia:

  1. That rust paste looks awesome, textural and perfect colour wise... Thanks for showing us at Country View Challenges!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow! I love it! Simple, elegant, perfect! Thank you for joining the April challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    VastaaPoista