Did some colouring with my Distress markers, perhaps I'm getting the hang of them gradually!
Got some new stash: Designs by Ryn stencils and stamps to be seen on the sofa. Haven't had her stamps before, the background rubber was extraordinarily thick, I was scared my scissors wouldn't cut through it! The images were also spaced quite far from each other, so there is a pile of leftover rubber that I'm wondering what to do something with. The stamps look great, but I haven't had time to ink them up yet... I'm feeling sorry I didn't take the moth sheet while I was at it :(
On the floor are some backgrounds I'm making, just to get my mojo working. I took tricky 6x6 and 4x6 papers from designer pads (you know the papers that end up never fitting anywhere), glued on bits of leftover papers: stamping experiments, underpapers, receipts and such... Added a layer of gesso, and the next phase will be ink sprays.
On the desk there is pink rubber from VivaLasVegaStamps, I won a grabbag from their April challenge, and ordered a couple of plates to come in the same mail. Actually they sent me two grabbags, don't know why... and they were almost identical Christmas grabbags! I'm going to have to do some destash and arrange a giveaway at some point... And talking about being lucky, I won a Zig giveaway on the blog of last weeks DLP featured artist, so got some pens and stuff coming at some point!
The yellow folder contains my calendars for the Craft Barn challenge. I feel a panic rising, haven't done any of them yet and June is over half way!