I used TH Tracks and TCW Stripes for the front of my tag, inking the simply with ink sprays in green and blue. I added some more sprays and Distress Ink around the edges. I enterpreted the tag to have kraft diecuts on this base, and used a Memorybox die to cut out two flowers. The text is a Paperartsy stamp. I thought is was ready, but then my eyes caught this shrink plastic butterfly that's been hanging around on my desk for some time, and I decided it could go on too.
As for all my previous tags I also embellished the back. I used just the track stencil this time and added some PA stamps. My feeling is the feather is the quill used for writing the sentiment. My next job is to do a spread in my artjournal and prepare a pocket for this.