Here are some pictures of the process... I've been doing a lot of cards with this kind of backgrounds lately, but I'm not getting bored yet!
I was planning to give the image a light grey skull with the yellow peeking from the eyes... but it looked so dead, I decided to use he cutout eyes on the yellow background. After finding this sentiment in one of my Eclectica-stamp sets, I decided the grey skull was as if something dead left behind... I stuck it on, and decided not to mount this on a card base, because it might work nicely in my art journal too.
|Some traces of this project to be seen|
in the scraps under white gesso
|Green spray from Lindy's Stamp Gang and|
homemade paint spray with FF Carribean Sea.
|Stamping on gelli prints and other scraps...|
|Some more stamping, actually I'm sorry I didn't know where to|
stop, I think I would have preferred this without these plants.
|The background with everything glued in place.|
|The finished card.|