lauantai 27. kesäkuuta 2015

A dreamer

I won a grab bag from Rubberdance last winter, and I just realized that I have one image left that I haven't used. Looking at the stamp I thought this was perhaps a man, but after I stamped the image I decided on a woman after all. I used Distress markers and coloured her with the current Rubberdance June challenge colours: yellow, green and blue:



She has kind of a peculiar posture with her neck on one side and the "square" hair, but She was fun to colour in (even though I made a mess of her mouth...) and I added Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents here and there for shine and texture. I thought she would fit nicely on an ATC and cut a bluegreen piece from an underpaper. I was planning to add a quote and decided on " The sight of the stars makes me dream" from Vincent van Gogh... but didn't have space for it once the image was glued down, so I'm leaving this as it is :)

1 kommentti:

  1. Hi Kristiina! Thank you for entering our June challenge again. Yes, the image is a woman - the stamps is called "Bohemian Woman" :-) I love her hair with all the stars and swirls.

    VastaaPoista