I've already earlier cut the stamp into four parts so I can use the sentiments, goodies and dog separately. The image was coloured with distress markers and I used an embossing folder to add texture in the background. Made me realize I should perhaps stock a few folders, to have options... this is the one that came with the Cuttlebug. To my satisfaction I was able to use a blue card blank and envelope from my destash pile :)
I made some extra muffins, planning to pop them on front of the image, but decided not to... so I guess I'll have to make another entry for this challenge just to get rid of them!