keskiviikko 16. syyskuuta 2015

Woyww #328

Good morning fellow deskers and anyone else that happens to drop by! The sun is risen, but doesn't shine... It's as if autumn just fell upon us like a blanket, and artificial light is needed even though the curtain is off the window. I'm also realizing I'm going to have to find a light solution that will make it possible to take decent pictures for my blog, this is too yellow. Can't really remember how I managed last winter! I'm joining in the world wide desk hop hosted by Julia at the Stamping-ground -check it out and join in the fun :)


My desk is overtaken by experiments related to the new Paperartsy challenge (pigment powders). I know I should be finishing a DT thing for next week, but I want to try this out first. I made a colour swatch for Bister powders, leftovers became a CAS card and the right side of the spread is still under work (I'm hoping to finish and post it tonight). You can maybe see the Bister bags in a pile near the keyboard. I bought a sampler pack with all the colours about a year ago from Stampinback.nl, they'll last me a decade for sure! There are also some strips of wood, I got them from my mother-in-law (already tried stamping on it, and was ok, check here).

I have no idea why the dog's ball is on the desk, maybe I should through it for her to play, because now I've got to leave for work.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Funny that you see something on your desk AFTER the photo is taken! The pigment powders look really interesting, I hope you enjoy the experimenting!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Clever use of the left over samples to create a card. Have a lovely week.
    sandra de @26

    VastaaPoista
  3. Super desk, love the dog ball being there! I often find things that are out of place and have no idea how or why! Take care Zo xx 36

    VastaaPoista
  4. Some very exciting things going on your desk Kiristiina. I love experimenting - sometimes it feels like that's all I do with my art products, instead of using thm LOL! Have a lovely week! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #38

    VastaaPoista
  5. Some very exciting things going on your desk Kiristiina. I love experimenting - sometimes it feels like that's all I do with my art products, instead of using thm LOL! Have a lovely week! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #38

    VastaaPoista
  6. Glad I'm not the only one that get's distracted by experimenting when you are meant to be making something, good fun though! Have a great week and happy woyww, Angela x 29

    VastaaPoista