keskiviikko 2. syyskuuta 2015

Woyww #326

Good morning fellow deskers and anyone else that happens to stop by! My woyww desk is looking kind of stiff today: leftovers from a project done, projects (not) in progress... Starting from the left: I've had a flu, so there's a pack of tissue (no longer needed, luckily). A kraft card, worked on it yesterday, but the challenges I thought about had already ended (my inner clock seems to be off time) and I set it aside. Some receipts from craft stuff I've ordered. Not everything came, and I'm waiting to see if they'll remember to refund. Under the cuttlebug manual is an altered book project, that's why there's a newspaper and the tub of gesso.


I've been diecutting for this project, the cuttlebug plates are on the right and because there is an empty die pouch next to the gesso, the circle dies must be somewhere under something. And from real projects to some practising: The marker pad is out, because I've been practising colouring with alcohol markers. I thought it worked well enough, though I have a limited amount of shades, but when the image dried out, it is as if most of the shading disappeared! I guess I didn't dare to leave enough contrast, and I haven't had time to continue yet. Analyzing these woyww pictures always makes me do a cleanup on this table (=no harm done!) :)

I'd like to learn to make flowers, and just looked at Crealies flower dies last night: there are so many, I don't have a clue what would be good to start with... if you'd like to tell me which ones (or other companies) are your favourites, please do! 

12 kommenttia:

  1. I like the look of that Kraft card on the left... hope you get some projects done in time for your next round of challenges! don't you hate it when you run out of time... Helen 2

    VastaaPoista
  2. stiff? this desk looks comfortably busy to me! I like the Susan's flower dies fro Elizabeth Craft Designs
    robyn 6

    VastaaPoista
  3. Love the kraft card. I entered that one too as it involved a bit of doodling.
    I hope you get refunded for the items that they havent sent. Sometimes remianing items arrive separately I have experienced.
    Have a good week,
    Lisca#10

    VastaaPoista
  4. Sorry to hear you've been poorly, I'm glad that you're on the mend now. That kraft card is very pretty...simple but elegant :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 5 xxx

    VastaaPoista
  5. sorry that you have been poorly i hope that you are well on the mend now
    i like the look of your kraft card
    happy woyww
    Charlie #24

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love that craft card in the making there! What a great space you have!
    Glenda #31

    VastaaPoista
  7. Loving your kraft card that pattern really pops! Take care Zo xx 30

    VastaaPoista
  8. Lovely busy desk! I hope that you show us the kraft card when inspiration persuades you to finish it!!!! lol


    Have a good week
    Christine
    Bishopsmate #39

    VastaaPoista
  9. A nice looking desk with an array of projects lined up. I think I tried for the same challenge but was sadly 15 minutes late posting it... Yours is looking nice.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Glad that you're feeling better, I swear a summer flu is the worst type. I think your desk has a lot of potential actually, and even if you miss the deadlines, a card challenge is often a good thing isn't it!

    VastaaPoista
  11. I know others have said it but I also like the craft card, very pretty. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 20

    VastaaPoista
  12. Sorry to hear you've had the flu. Flu is nasty and certainly will set you back so I'm not surprised your inner clock is off a little. Despite that your desk looks really busy and creative. I like the look of the Kraft card you've put to the side there. Hope you are having a good weekend. Elizabeth x #37

    VastaaPoista