lauantai 5. syyskuuta 2015

Wish upon a star

The Stampotique Designers challenge asks for two primary colours and their combinations. I chose blue and yellow, which gave me the additional green to work with.


I just got some Gelatos, and used them to make the background. Actually this is the first background I made, but it proved too restless for the little boy, so the one you see here is my second play. I wanted some additional texture and used heavy gloss gel through a stencil. The same stencil (from Imagination Crafts) has been used for the envelope. I stamped the boy with Memento ink on a Letraset marker pad and coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment was stamped straight on the background. I used Stazon to be sure it would manage the gloss gel and added some accents with a white Sharpie. Looking from the front the gel barely shows, but at an angle it gives a nice glossy star crescent!


5 kommenttia:

  1. This is really fab Kristiina, love the texture and how you've highlighted the wish. Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge at Stampotique. Sue xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. SO cute!! Love it!
    Thank you for joining in with us at Stampotique this week x

    VastaaPoista
  3. Your card is lovely, your little character and the background work well together (love the stars). x

    VastaaPoista
  4. Beautiful, love the texture of the stars :D x

    VastaaPoista
  5. What a fabulous card! Love how you have achieved the background
    Thank you for joining us at stampotique

    VastaaPoista