perjantai 18. syyskuuta 2015

Milestones

The Stampotique Designers challenge is asking for milestone celebrations. Just as I was wondering if I should skip the challenge or make a "nobody's" card to store away, my dad called to ask us over for his birthday in a couple of weeks. Good for him! How can it be I had forgotten he is stepping into a new decade?


I am also posting for the Paperartsy challenge (pigment powders). The squares in the background are leftovers from my Bister colour swatch experiments. I stamped the grungy numbers with Distress ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Added some thread and little hearts that I cut out from the Stampotique Heart Boy's shirt.



2 kommenttia:

  1. Fab card I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets important birthdays. x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love this so much!!!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique

    VastaaPoista