lauantai 11. kesäkuuta 2016

Sunshine + Rain = Rainbows

We've been having some adorable summer weather recently, sunshine together with rain! I made a happy rainbow card for the CASology challenge (sunshine). Rubber Dance Art Stamps are sponsoring the challenge this week and I've used their Alphabet Uno stamps for my card. It says "congrats" in Finnish, six times. There is a piece of thick corrugated card in between the stamped panel and the purple card I used as a background, I like the way it gives dimension and air to the card, though the effect doesn't really show in the picture.


I made some measurements on a piece of watercolour card, to mark six spaces for the stamping. Luckily the u and n are so alike, this is easily stamped! The card has a textured surface, so I used a black micron pen to fill in the lines where they weren't clear, coloured in rainbow colours using Inktense pencils and finished with a touch of Wink of Stella glitter.




I actually managed to catch the shimmer of the glitter! Once in a lifetime... 







4 kommenttia:

  1. i LOVE the subtle shimmer!
    Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining CASology this week!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love your card, Kristiina! Clever interpretation of "Sunshine" with your rainbow colours in the rain! :-) Thank you for showing how beautiful my alphabet stamps can look! ♥ Love the glitter on top - good photo!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hey Kristiina!! Totally awesome! I love your rainbow effect. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Very clever Kristiina! I love it!

    VastaaPoista