sunnuntai 26. kesäkuuta 2016

A Little Birdie

Here's another card for the customer creations challenge at Designs by Ryn with a Brusho background  done with ink jet photo paper. The colour of the Brusho is mostly Purple, perhaps some Rose Red too.


I stamped the hummingbird (from Designs by Ryn) and the sentiment (from Tim Holtz) on the same cheap ink jet photo paper that I used for the background. I love how the photo paper captures every little detail of the images (though colouring it would be a challenge, the photo paper absorbs all colour immediately, no fixing afterwards!) I didn't want to add colour, because I found the plain image very effective, so I just fussy cut and mounted the white pieces on low foam tape for a bit of dimension.



2 kommenttia:

  1. Ooh, that's gorgeous. Love the bird. Hugz

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ok I HAVE to try this! Lol. Thanks so much for the inspiration :D Like how you left the image and sentiment black and white against the colour background.

    VastaaPoista