perjantai 18. joulukuuta 2015

Congrats

The Stampotique Designers Challenge #225 is asking for alphabets. I just got a new alphabet sheet from Rubber Dance Art Stamps, and simply had to get some ink on them! I love alphabet stamps. Especially since I speak a "small" language and the range of ready built quotes and dies with words in Finnish is extremely limited.


I chose an inky underpaper (a text sheet from a chemistry test) and stamped Daniels Hearts with Versamark, heat embossing with WOW Primary Azure. The text was equally embossed onto vellum. I was lucky to be able to stamp everything at once, because the u and n are the same. I used the grid on my craft mat to align the unmounted stamps onto a block with TacknPeel.



I finished the card by mounting the paper on a card blank, sewing everything in place and watercolour stamping the envelope.




7 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely, Kristiina! I'm so glad you found good use of my alphabet stamps so you could spell a Finnish word! Love the embossing on vellum and the stitching is such a cool detail.
    Thank you!
    ♥♥♥

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a wonderful card, loving that background too.Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this month.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Great background on your card.
    Thanks for joining in with Stampotique this month.
    Carol x

    VastaaPoista
  4. Super card you have used one of my most used stamps ... The heart stamp ! Such a useful background stamp ... Great background !
    Thank you for joining us at the SDC blog
    Jackie ❄️

    VastaaPoista
  5. Amazing card!
    Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)
    And a happy new year :)

    xx Arwen

    VastaaPoista
  6. Fabulous!
    Thank you for joining in with us at Stampotique and Happy New Year to you :)

    VastaaPoista