lauantai 21. helmikuuta 2015

Feel the rain

The Country View February challenge asks for drips and drops, and I decided to start by taking it litterally and using a water drop stamp to make this little card. Actually the base is an ATC card, but I have never seen an ATC that has the wide side down, so I'm not daring to call this an ATC, just a tiny card :)

The background has been stamped with Versamagic Ocean Blue. I added Glossy Accents, because I wanted anyone that sees this to want to touch it. I'm quite happy with the result, and I am also posting this for the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge (Add a little texture). The sentiment is from VivaLasVegaStamps! and felt just perfect.


2 kommenttia:

  1. Gorgeous card Kristiina! I love the background you've created it looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love your glimmering rain drops - so cool... and of course it's an ATC with the wide side down (I do lots of them that way up, and I'm not the only one!!). Thanks so much for playing along with your Drips and Drops at Country View Challenges.
    Alison x

    VastaaPoista