torstai 4. joulukuuta 2014

Milestones

I posted my personal "milestone" birthday project for the previous Allsorts challenge with no designer paper... so I am posting for this weeks Allsorts milestones -challenge with this cute card that my daughter made for me for my birthday a few days ago. She has also made the little felt teddy:)


My daughter Iines loves papercrafting, and I often pass on stuff from my stash that has been left unused by me... As was with a pack of decoupage sheets by Jane Netley Mayhew. She is 13 years old, and quite skilled at doing all sorts of things, especially home decor. Knowing I love owls, Iines chose an owl figure for this card. Considering how much glue she uses, the Stix2 prize running right now would be perfect for her. So thumbs up for mr. Random :)


2 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful card and toy. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Milestone Birthdays challenge x

    VastaaPoista
  2. A beautiful Owl image Kristina and stunning card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.



    I have some candy here and you are very welcome to enter.

    B x

    VastaaPoista